Water Quality for Cats: Keep Your Feline Friend Healthy with OSMIO ZERO INSTALLATION FILTRATION SYSTEM
Hey there, fellow cat parents... Do you want to ensure your kitties live long and healthy lives? If so, I have some great news for you. I've created a free 30-page guide that shares the 5 steps you can implement right now to improve the well-being of your cats. You can get your hands on this guide at www.theholisticcatspecialist.com/5superhealthyhabits.
Today, I want to give you a sneak peek into one of the topics covered in the guide - water quality.
Did you know that the quality of the water your cat drinks is just as important as the quality of the food they eat? By improving the quality of water your cats drink, you can significantly boost their health.
Without further ado, let's dive into what we'll be discussing today. First, we'll cover the 6 stages of water quality for cats, starting from the worst to the best. Then, we'll take a look at Reverse Osmosis (RO) filtration systems and how they can improve the quality of water. Lastly, I'll share with you the portable RO system that I absolutely adore and how it works.
Let me tell you a story about a time when I was dealing with urinary tract complications with one of my cats. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't making things worse by offering my cats the wrong kind of water. I wanted the water I served in their fountain to be as healthy as possible and to be appealing so that they would naturally drink more. But when you google "best water for cats", you literally drown in confusing information. If you are reading this article, chances are, you know exactly what I mean!
I spent weeks doing solid research to get to know everything I could about water. I set off to find a system that really would work for me. I considered several options and tried to make the cheaper solutions work. I soon realized, however, that they were always going to be insufficient in some way or form.
Since I am stubborn and a bit of a high achiever, especially when it comes to my cats' health, I accepted that an expense was necessary and worked on making that choice sustainable. I looked for a system that was made with fantastic quality but easy to keep and maintain, easy to move, easy to refill, easy to handle, and a system that had no issues like leaking or making noise or having to be refilled 20 times a day, because if the system you get costs you a fortune to maintain and is hard to use, you will end up not using it. And… I found Osmio Zero Installation Filtration System.
Now, I have the best water system for my cats, and also for myself, which is great peace of mind. I want to make sure that my cats are always healthy, happy, and hydrated, and with Osmio, I can rest easy knowing that I am providing them with the best water possible.
If you're looking for a great water system for your kitties, I highly recommend Osmio Zero. Trust me, your cats will thank you ❤
As a cat parent, you want to ensure that your furry little companions are always healthy and happy... And let's be honest, they can be a bit picky about their water sometimes. That's why investing in a top-notch water filtration system is a no-brainer. We have all seen those cats reaching for the toilet bowl to have a drink (eww…), but that doesn’t mean we should not try to do better by them. You wouldn't want to drink water straight from a puddle on the street, would you? Neither should your cats.
Now, you might be thinking: "My cats get enough water from their wet food, right?". Well, while that's true to some extent, and choosing wet food over dry is a great start, it's important to remember that encouraging cats to drink plenty of water, and providing them with a fountain filled with excellent water, is definitely a very smart choice to prevent a whole host of health issues like kidney disease, urinary tract infections, and more. Providing your cats with great quality water can actually encourage them to drink more (together with placing their water in appealing locations), which is always a good thing. That free guide I was telling you about, at the beginning of this article, the one you can get HERE? When you download it, you will ALSO receive (shortly after) another free resource on all you need to consider to choose a great water fountain for your cats ❤
So, what kind of water should you be giving your cats?
Let's take a look at some options, from worst to best. Spoiler alert: rainwater and tap water are at the bottom of the list. Rainwater can be contaminated with all sorts of nasty things, and tap water usually contains high levels of chlorine, fluoride, and other harmful substances.
- RAINWATER: Rainwater found outside could be contaminated not only by air and soil pollutants but also by micro-organisms like Giardia. Puddles in residential areas could also collect poisons like anti-freeze.
- TAP WATER: Tap water is safe to drink in terms of not containing microorganisms but it usually contains high levels of chlorine (which destroys the gut flora, for example), fluoride (which is very harmful to the thyroid gland, for example), heavy metals (which are very damaging to the brain, for example) and also residues of antibiotics and other pharmaceutical drugs.
- BOTTLED WATER: Bottled water is better quality than tap water, but it is usually stored in plastic bottles and not as pure as we think as plastic can leach contaminants, especially when left in the sun for a long time. Plus, there is the environmental issue of using plastic bottles.
- FILTRATION JUGS: Filtration jugs are good, but do not remove fluoride or pharmaceutical drugs from the water, as also many other harmful substances. They are a decent option, but their filtration systems are limited to rid the water only of the contaminants made of "bigger" particles.
- DISTILLED WATER: Distilled water is very pure, but it is completely devoid of minerals. The taste can be “funny” which means that cats don’t always like to drink it, and I would not consider it for long-term use both for cats and their human parents. Certain minerals are very valuable for the organism and making sure that the water you offer your cats includes those minerals is a smart choice.
- FILTERED WATER is THE BEST SOLUTION, specifically a Reverse Osmosis System, with Carbon Filter and Organic Remineralization.
WHY IS RO FILTRATION THE BEST CHOICE?
Well... I researched water quality extensively, as I wanted to protect my rescue cats from UTIs and other nasty illnesses as much as possible (as I mentioned earlier), and I ended up selecting the RO SYSTEM as the BEST system to provide great water to us and our pets because it is able to get rid of both the bigger harmful particles and the smaller ones, and the system I chose also comes with a carbon filter to finish the filtration job, while the remineralization unit ensures that the water is restored with organic, bioavailable healthy minerals.
Now that we’ve determined that Reverse Osmosis (RO) filtration systems are the best option for providing both us and our cats with safe, pure drinking water, let’s take a closer look at the pros and cons of this technology.
First of all, the pros.
- RO filters have been proven to provide high-quality filtration for non-potable tap water, removing contaminants such as bacteria and heavy metals that can be harmful to our pets.
- Additionally, they can make tap water with an extremely high mineral content drinkable, ensuring that our cats are getting the hydration they need even if they’re not big fans of wet food.
By all means, you should definitely make an effort to transition your cats to wet food and please do not live under the impression that adding water to kibble would solve the problem of feeding processed, dry food to your cats, but this is a topic for another article.
Now, the cons.
- RO filters tend to waste a decent amount of water.
- Professional maintenance is also generally required to ensure that the filters are working effectively and not harbouring bacteria that could harm your pet.
- Plus, the systems that are not equipped with the remineralization unit, remove healthy minerals like calcium, magnesium, potassium, and bicarbonates that are important for overall health, as we mentioned before.
- Also, the cost: most RO filtration systems can be relatively expensive, particularly when they involve installing filters under a sink.
- Finally, the under-sink installation makes them generally impractical if you plan to move. Of course, you can't put a price on the health of your furbabies, but these are things people usually struggle with when considering this option.
ENTER THE OSMIO ZERO INSTALLATION FILTRATION SYSTEM!
But here is why the machine I found and bought was the best option ever:
- Because Osmio Zero is eco-friendly, as it does not produce a large amount of wastewater. It uses a unique process called "Zero Waste Technology", which recirculates water until it is pure enough to drink. This means that the system only produces one glass of wastewater for every six glasses of clean drinking water, which doesn’t actually need to be thrown away at all but can actually be used for cooking or watering plants.
- Because Osmio Zero comes not only with a carbon filter on top of the RO filter but also with an organic remineralization unit that makes sure the water is rich in the bioavailable healthy minerals the body needs.
- Because the maintenance cost is MINIMAL, and changing filters when needed is so easy.
- Because there is no installation! No need to ask anyone for permission to change the water in the house, no need to get tied to a property, no need to fuss getting people over to work under your sink for hours: all you need is a socket and a little space on the kitchen counter.
All in all, if you’re looking for the best water filtration system for your cat, a RO system with a carbon filter and organic remineralization is the way to go!
This little machine is a game-changer, and I am in love with it! The Osmio Zero Installation Filtration System is an easy-to-use, portable system that filters water using reverse osmosis technology.
This system can remove 99.9% of contaminants, including heavy metals, chlorine, fluoride, and pharmaceuticals. It can also eliminate bacteria, viruses, and cysts, ensuring the water is safe for consumption for the whole family, humans, and kitties alike.
It is classy and compact and does not require any installation or plumbing, which means that I could take it with me if I had to move, ensuring I am not wasting my money with a hasty purchase and that my cats and I always have access to clean drinking water anywhere we go. The system is easy to operate, and quiet, with a simple touch control panel, and it even has a feature that reminds me when it is time to change the filter. To top things off, you can even ask for lukewarm water, hot water, and boiling water at a touch of a button, which covers the function of a kettle, while offering water of amazing quality.
Overall, the Osmio Zero Installation Filtration System has exceeded my expectations. It has given me peace of mind knowing that my cats and I are drinking pure, safe, and healthy water. Plus, I can't help but feeling a little bit fancy when I use it, like I am living in a luxury hotel with my own personal water filtration system... 😊
I know what you’re thinking: "Wow, a water filtration system that doesn't require installation and is actually stylish? Easy to manage, and cost-effective? This has to be too good to be true".
I was apprehensive as well when I invested in this. What if it didn't do all they said it did? What if I found it very bulky, or very uncomfortable to use? Maybe I was lucky to find this system on my path, but in all honestly the OSMIO ZERO INSTALLATION FILTRATION SYSTEM has gifted me the peace of mind of knowing I am not contributing to my cats' health issues by giving them water of inferior quality.
I would recommend this product again and again.
MAIN HIGHLIGHTS of the OSMIO ZERO FILTRATION SYSTEM:
The filtration process is top-notch. Reverse Osmosis is a fancy term for a process that pushes tap water through a membrane, separating pure water from all the impurities. And the activated carbon filter helps remove 70+ other contaminants such as pesticides, herbicides, chlorine bi-products, and pharmaceuticals. After all of that, the water is clean but can sometimes lack important minerals and have a funny taste, as I mentioned earlier. That's where the remineralization process comes in, making sure the water is not only free of impurities but also rich in the right minerals. The price point is also very reasonable, especially considering the quality of water it produces for both my cats and me. And the maintenance is a piece of cake, inexpensive, and very straightforward. The best thing about this system is how flexible it is. You don’t need to hire a plumber or change your entire water supply system to use it. Just plug it in and start using it right away.
Peace of mind is priceless.
I regularly run my urinalysis tests at home with my cats to keep an eye on how their urinary tract is doing, but knowing that the source of the water I give them is so great, takes away a lot of anxiety.
If you are ready to take your water game to the next level, for you and your cats, check out this link and get your very own BEST PORTABLE FILTRATION SYSTEM on the planet. You don’t have to use my link, of course, but if you do you will support my work, at no additional cost to you whatsoever. My reviews and comparisons are fair and balanced, and I only recommend products I believe in. This system is definitely one of them.
For a full picture of how you can help your cats live longer in 5 simple steps, don’t forget to download your free guide that shares the 5 steps you can implement right now to improve the wellbeing of your cats: www.theholisticcatspecialist.com/5superhealthyhabits.
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO MY FREE GUIDE:
Help Your Cats Live Longer in 5 Simple Steps
We hate SPAM. We will never disclose your information, for any reason.